Showering and bathing is a part of daily life. Most people wake up in the morning, lather themselves up in the shower, rinse, and set out to start the day. However, it is good to be informed about the bath products we are using on a daily basis, and put some thought into selecting the best ones. Choosing the right bath soap in Dubai is especially important since it regularly comes into contact with your skin.
Common bath soaps come in bar and liquid form. The primary purpose of bath soap is to cleanse, but it should also sooth the skin and help it remain healthy. The majority of bath soaps on the market today are designed to target specific skin issues, like dry skin. Unfortunately, the ingredient list found on most soap is not very appealing.
Natural Soaps are usually composed of two main ingredients which are alkali and animal or vegetable fat. Most bath soaps on the market also contain synthetic ingredients or alcohols. Some commonly used chemicals found in bath care products have been proven to have side effects. Since anything coming into contact with the skin can ultimately be absorbed, and affect the body, it is wise to be aware of what is in the products we are using. The facts about standard bath soap have led some to choose organic soap instead.
Those with sensitive skin, and also those wanting to limit their exposure to chemicals benefit from using organic soap. The difference between organic soaps and standard bath soap is the all natural ingredients. Goat’s milk, olive oil, and flower essences are just a few of the ingredients that may be used to create organic soap. Each ingredient will provide a different benefit to your skin.
For example, goat’s milk will moisturize and rehydrate dry skin. Soaps that include almond will naturally exfoliate. These naturally occurring ingredients make organics soaps the best choice for those with sensitive skin.
Organic bar soaps are available in health food stores. However, for those who are creative, there are recipes for making your own bath soap. Organic soaps sometimes appear at craft fairs as “handmade soap.” These are normally created using just a few natural ingredients.
Bathing with organic soaps can also be a pleasurable experience. The combination of natural ingredients, flower extracts, and oils provide soothing properties and enjoyable scents. Lavender, citrus, lemongrass, and rose are just a small sampling of the naturally sweet smelling fragrances available in organic bath soap. This means those with sensitive skin can now enjoy pleasant scents without the worries of skin irritation that is associated with synthetic fragrances.
Keep in mind the importance of choosing the right bath soap. Organic soap provides many benefits over standard soap, and is especially beneficial for those with sensitive skin. The variety of natural ingredients offers many advantages, and they serve to nourish and rejuvenate the skin. Get away from the synthetic ingredients found in regular soap and immerse yourself in all natural essential oils and flower extracts.
Aroma oils are used not only for inhalations. They are also added into a great number of cosmetics. Essential oil contains ingredients that influence some chemical processes of our body and it leads to certain changes in the work of our organs and systems.
Aroma oil that is used for the massage is easily absorbed by the skin and affects the whole body including endocrine system. They can also be taken in by adding them into herbal tea. Different types of oils cause different effect on people. That is why in order to achieve the maximum effect, special selection is needed.
It is important to remember that only diluted essential oils can be applied on skin. Lavender oil and tea tree oil are the only ones that can be used in a concentrated form. In treatment only natural essential oils can be used. Synthetic products may have the same odor but they are not healthy for the organism. They can only be used for the aromatization of rooms. Such synthetic oils can’t be taken in because they can cause allergy or irritation.
100% guarantees that the essential oil you have bought is natural can show only chromatographic research that is not available for the ordinary consumer.
- The first factor is the price. It is not a secret that natural volatile oils are very expensive. For example, when buying a large bottle marked “100% essential oil” for a low price, you can be sure that it is a fake.
- Essential oils, in comparison with vegetable and mineral ones don’t leave oily stains on the paper.
- If you are sensitive to odors you can determine the quality of the oil very precisely by application of one drop on your wrist or on the cloth. Natural volatile oils have many components which have different volatility. That is why in an hour or in a half of an hour the odor will be different. The odor of the synthetic oil will remain the same, getting weaker with time.
- Storage period of natural essential oils is very short, because they lose their properties very fast. They can evaporate very fast if the bottle is not carefully closed.
- Natural essential oils are packed solely in glass bottles with 50% blackout and special closure.
- If you found peach, strawberry or lilac oils be sure that it is a fake because essential oils can’t be obtained out of these plants. All the fruit aromas are synthetic fragrances. Lotus oil is also a fake. Everybody knows that this plant is included into the red book. Its industrial plantations don’t exist so it can’t be sold in the market.
- Natural ethers can’t have the similar price, because the raw material is different, from mint to plants from red book. This raw material can be obtained in a several different ways. One can be taken from industrial plantations and the other is collected in secluded areas of wild nature. The processing differs a lot too. That is why the price of different natural essential oils varies in tens or hundreds of times.
- You should also consider the information that is given on the package. If it says that it is “only for external use” or it is “100% pure aroma oil” then you can be sure that it is synthetic one.
Essential oils are widely used in handmade cosmetics. The amount of drops used in it should be minimal. You will have to turn on your smelling because some flavors have pleasant but at the same time sharp odor, which should be diluted with other fragrances.
There are also some debates about the question whether it is possible to add volatile oil and flavor enhancer in one product. There were no special researches but the experience shows that they can be added in minimal amount for the creation of unique flavor.
Handmade cosmetic in Dubai is a unique and a healthy one that is why natural essential oils are strongly recommended.